to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1. Plan and organize character building-focused camps & workshops that instill discipline and strong character in youths
2. Plan and run academic lessons for subjects such as - English, Mathematics, Global Perspectives, and Entrepreneurship
3. Conduct lessons with socio-emotional learning components that empower youths to apply SEL in daily life
4. Follow up on students' welfare and disciplinary issues through conducting one-to-one meetings and home visits
5. Evaluate youths' academic and soft skills development through termly assessments
6. Carry out and complete administrative responsibilities including welfare and wellness applications
7. Build and maintain relationship with youths' parents to form a partnership in supporting youths' holistic development
1. Bachelor’s Degree required (Education field preferred but not mandatory)
2. Teaching certifications and experience in teaching or leadership preferred but not necessary
3. Ability to take self-initiative to prepare lessons and be creative in getting students to engage in lessons
4. Team player, working with a group of diverse team members and have cultural sensitivity to the student population
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode