to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-4044 1397
1. Plan, prepare and deliver basic lessons to all the students in the class effectively, such as numbers and letter recognition.
2. Develop curriculum and materials to meet the organization’s learning objectives.
3. Monitor, evaluate, record and report on the academic progress, health, development and behaviour of one’s students.
4. Manage and take care of students during their meal, physical activities, shower and rest time.
5. Perform relevant administrative tasks and update all necessary records accurately, such as attendance, accidents, incidents, and other noteworthy events in accordance with relevant policies.
6. Actively participate in activities/programmes of the school, including extracurricular activities, school meetings and training workshops. (i.e field trips, sporting events, parent-teacher meetings, and teacher training workshops)
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode