to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-4044 1397
1. Develop and preserve organizational related policies as per SOP.
2. Assist with the full spectrum of HR functions, from employee entry to exit
3. Assist with the Administration functions (i.e. asset, insurance, purchasing, license, building maintenance & cleanliness, and others)
4. Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures, if necessary.
5. Work with the staff/teachers training team – including onboarding programs for new employees.
6. Coordinate internship, practicum and volunteers trainings.
7. Maintain & update the Human Resources Software (Payroll & Attendance)
1. BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
2. Proficient in Written and Spoken English, BM and/or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
3. Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Tools & payroll system)
4. Goal-oriented with the ability to make strong impact on people and motivate others to achieve their goals.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode