- The Social Worker is responsible for overseeing the wellbeing of the children at the centre.
- The Social Worker is responsible for making sure that the centre helps children receive appropriate care and services, and reports to the Centre Manager.
- To refer children appropriately, the Social Workers will maintain current knowledge of services and other resources available, including: counseling, medical care, tutoring, other assistance with school, birth certificate or other documentation.
- (Degree/Master in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work) Or a graduate in the Humanities or Social Science (Sociology, Community Development, etc) or equivalent experience
- You should be able to speak and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English - Communicate effectively with people. Able to write and present comprehensive case reports
- Familiar with MS Office applications-Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to show initiative in the performance of your job duties
- Have a passion for working with vulnerable children in a social care environment
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode