Open to both Malaysians and refugees, as long as they speak English and Malay, and can drive.
For more / to apply: contact +6018-7896206 or go to https://dignityforchildren.org/contact-us/careers-job-opportunities
* Prototype samples and produce products and gift sets under direction of the company
* Improve on existing products based on feedback and salability
* Source and purchase materials for products and gift sets
* Oversee tailoring team and ensuring their wellbeing
* Process incoming orders and coordinate work flows of full time and part time tailors
* Track projects and orders
* Coordinate printing of new fabrics and working with vendor to look at production consistency
A degree/diploma in fashion/design or a related field is preferred but not required.
Some experience in designing or making products in an informal or formal capacity. Photographs or portfolio is required to demonstrate this.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Can speak in English and Malay
Computer Competency including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode