to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in our society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-4044 1397
1. Close monthly financial and performance reports
2. Manage petty cash and receipts
3. Issue quotes, delivery orders, invoice, receipts and collecting payment
4. Keep track of inventory based on minimum levels of products, and advising Production Manager when to stock up
5. https://dignityforchildren.org/contact-us/careers-job-opportunities?fbclid=IwAR1Rx9yVGjz3O3I5bSs4z0PUXJ5ENcFRqr3Zjr9sVNiYD6QVbrpzuWYsbf0Assist Production Manager as needed and taking on new administrative jobs as required
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode