YTAR is seeking a mission-driven Executive / Senior Executive who is proactive, creative and able to immediately support the design and execution of YTAR’s programmes. The Senior Programme Executive will be required to support all aspects of YTAR’s programmes, including selection as well as impact reporting for both programmes. The Senior Programme Executive will report to the Programme Manager.
YTAR’s primary programmes comprise the leadership programme for undergraduate scholarships under the Tunku Abdul Rahman scholarship (BTAR) as well as the Closing The Gap (CTG) university access programme for upper secondary school students.
Programme and Scholarships:
● Lead the planning, design and delivery of training workshops for CTG and BTAR Scholarship programmes independently (with guidance from Programme Manager)
● Lead logistics for all programmatic events and workshops
● Identify and oversee development opportunities for students (eg: skills training, university and scholarship opportunities, identifying internship collaborations)
● Support and guide BTAR/CTG Scholars on a 1-to-1 basis with internship, university and scholarship applications
● Support data collection, measurement and analysis for programmatic impact reporting
● Support selection activities for BTAR Scholarship and CTG Programme
● Manage and build relationships with stakeholders from the private and public sector
● Manage and execute communication strategies with BTAR/CTG students, Mentors and broader YTAR Community, including alumni of our programmes
● Maintain and update database of YTAR Community
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode