Partnership Development (Private - Individual Giving) (Internship)
As a PDIG intern, your responsibilities will revolve around supporting Partnership Development’s
efforts in fundraising through individuals, building and strengthening relationships, and
connecting partners and supporters with the Teach for Malaysia movement.
● Support back end donor servicing, i.e., attending to donor queries, reconciling financial
data, and providing support on various donation platforms (eWallets, eCommerce, etc.)
● Develop, and manage engagement and stewardship materials for prospects, donors and
partners of Teach For Malaysia, e.g., donor newsletter
● Participate and assist in cultivation meetings and fundraising campaigns at Teach For
● Support the development and execution of public fundraising strategies (online giving) at
Teach For Malaysia
● Uphold function and organisation norms, including: attending team and organisation
meetings, participating in knowledge management
Strong attention to detail and organised; Excellent written and communication skills (English);
Good relationship building skills; Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode