Earthworm Foundation is an international fast growing and dynamic non-profit organization which helps companies transform their supply chains across the world for the benefit of people and nature.
Earthworm Foundation is seeking a motivated and exceptional change maker Monitoring & Evaluation - Impact Lead, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with good understanding of agricultural commodity supply chains and interest in achieving no deforestation and no exploitation goals. The Impact Lead will report directly to the Country Head, providing leadership and management on Monitoring & Evaluation across all activities based in Malaysia. The incumbent should possess excellent communication and writing skills, strong people leadership and cross-team collaborative skills, be passionate in the sustainability sector, and interested in a career with a dynamic non-profit that builds relationships with companies, governments and civil society organizations to bring responsible products to market.
- Oversee progress and milestones of the implementation Earthworm Malaysia’s strategic plan and vision;
- Support the coordination of country head and leads in developing and aligning Earthworm Malaysia’s strategic plan with Earthworm’s global strategy;
- Provide strategic input to the development of Earthworm’s global impact framework;
- Lead all aspects of the operationalisation of impact management across Earthworm Malaysia’s portfolio of projects;
- Lead impact management and reporting at Earthworm Malaysia level in reporting on landscape progress with a focus on impact measurement;
- Ensure all existing types of engagements related to social and labor practices (from training, workshops to various type of field work) have proper and consistent impact measurement framework;
- Coordinate with field teams to track and update project implementation progress;
- Lead report writing and narrative for quarterly and/or annual reports to donors, members and key partners;
- Active participation in strategic discussions with Earthworm’s diverse client base on the progress of project implementation;
- Be a leader to the overall Earthworm Malaysia team providing technical backstopping and guidance that enables team to deliver high quality deliverables and drive impact in project sites;
- Support new business development opportunities in the region from developing proposal concept, project budgets, and closing of contractual agreements with partners;
- Contribute to new innovations and ideas, and support the development of Earthworm’s activities globally, across all sectors in which Earthworm is present.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience required in monitoring and evaluation, sustainability consulting (profit or non-profit) or similar setting that focuses on driving change within complex organizations;
- Educated to Master’s degree level in business, natural resources management, environmental management, or social sciences;
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills with excellent analysis, communication and writing skills in identifying issues and opportunities, and synthesizing information to various audiences;
- Experience in project management and budgeting;
- Strong leadership skills in managing complex organizations and demonstrated ability to effectively engage and lead individuals and teams;
- Experience in engaging different stakeholders with diverse motivations;
- Good understanding of Malaysian cultural setting and working culture, combined with a global mind-set (international past experiences being also an asset);
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Program suite etc.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode