to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in our society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1. Design web pages, brochures, posters, social media content, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
2. Completes projects by coordinating with internal and external parties: printer, education department, enterprise team, marketing, etc.
3. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
2. Experience as a graphic designer or in related field preferred, but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply too
3. Proficiency with required publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
4. Proficient in English
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode