As a team member of Faith & Church, you are to engage, build, and maintain relationships with churches to raise their awareness and understanding of World Vision’s work. You will mobilise churches to support World Vision’s programmes in prayers, funding, providing manpower, knowledge and skills.
• Contribute to meeting the Faith and Church's department strategic goals
• Produce materials that expound and reflect on World Vision Malaysia’s humanitarian work
• Plan and execute church relation engagements: networking activities, speaking engagements, and church events coordination
• Mobilise Malaysian churches to participate in advocacy campaigns
• Plan and coordinate staff spiritual nurture and formation initiatives
• Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in any fields
• Knowledge in theological studies an added advantage
• Proficient in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
• Experienced in ministry and team work leadership
• Effective communicator and facilitator in building church partnerships
• Compassionate towards the vulnerable and passionate in advocating for Christian responsibilities as part of a holistic transformation
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode