The Corporate Engagement Senior Executive is responsible for securing, managing and building corporate partnerships towards the fulfilment of Sustainability agenda.
• Develop strategy to grow corporate partnerships and carry out research to identify CSR collaboration opportunities
• Manage and build partnerships to ensure ongoing support and build mutual trust
• Provide regular updates and impact reports to donors
• Develop proposals to engage new and potential donors
• Prepare and deliver concise and clear executive level presentations when needed
• Provide regular updates on key deliverables and ensure that action plans are deployed in a timely manner
• Degree in Business and Marketing with related working experience in corporate or humanitarian sector
• At least 3-5 years of working experience
• Working knowledge and familiarity with Sustainability agenda is an advantage
• Demonstrates strategic thinking
• Displays executive maturity and ability in managing high-level discussions
• Able to communicate well and work independently
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode