ElShaddai Centre is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who possess a strong desire to make a difference and are willing to take on the challenge of playing a key role in our team!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Are you an experienced Communications Executive looking for an opportunity to make a difference for the diaspora and marginalized?
- Develop and implement the organization's communications and fundraising strategy and plans
- Manage the organization's website and social media platforms, including content creation and scheduling
- Produce marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and newsletters
- Oversee donor management and donor relations, including cultivating and stewarding relationships with donors, and organizing fundraising events and campaigns
- Work closely with the organization's leadership team to ensure that the organization's messaging is consistent and aligned with its mission, and that fundraising efforts are successful in meeting the organization's goals
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in communications or public relations, with a focus on fundraising and donor relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Knowledge of the refugee and stateless population in Malaysia is a plus
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode