to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 03-4044 1397
1. Managing some communication with class teachers, management team or other co- worker
2. Develop or improve the existing curriculum
3. Maintain the studio neat and clean
4. Preparing teaching material for art lesson
5. Workshop, art classes, event setup and cleaning afterward
6. Laisse with supplier for art material quotation and purchase
7. Assist with any other work assigned
1. Passionate about creativity and teaching children
2. Love and able to work with large group of children
3. Able to communicate effectively with young children and teenagers 4-18 years
4. Cheerful, honest, positive personality
5. Basic software skill for Excel, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Photoshop
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode