to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in our society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1. Setting up of a volunteer database system and ensure its periodically up to date
2. Engage and recruit potential volunteers that may be of a good fit to assist in the organization’s initiatives and its programs
3. Communicate frequently with volunteers and ensure volunteers are satisfied by creating a healthy working environment – this includes tracking, evaluating and providing constructive feedback as needed of volunteers’ work and progress at the organization
4. Collaborate and liaise closely with senior management and various department leaders to identify departmental needs and assign volunteer tasks as needed to ensure programs are adequately supported
5. Liaise with external representatives and build network with potential volunteers, organizations and university partnerships
6. Provide support in the implementation and facilitation of events, workshops, programs and activities held by the organization
7. Planning, coordinating and organising of events for both internal and external purposes. Coordination will include acquiring the resources needed for the event, bringing in volunteer and external help when needed and preparing the space needed
8. When required, to organise tours for visitors to Dignity and to introduce the work being done
1. 1-2 years of experience in volunteering and in sourcing and recruiting would be an added advantage
2. Good knowledge in different recruiting methods
3. Some knowledge in Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
4. Working knowledge of databases and MS Office (especially Excel)
5. Great interpersonal and communication skills
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode