Creador Foundation believes in empowering local communities so that they can take ownership of their own lives. We are funded by Creador, a private equity company focused on growth capital investments in South and Southeast Asia. We work mainly in two sectors - education and arts and culture. Within the education pillar, we have two programs
● Multiply: financial education platform for low and middle-income individuals
● Schola: a one-stop platform for Malaysian students navigating their diverse post-SPM education and career pathways.
The video producers should be motivated self-starters who are passionate about making a change in the non-profit space. The selected candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package alongside other benefits. The video producer will be based in our Kuala Lumpur foundation office.
We are looking for a creative video producer who has experience in creating 2D animated videos as well as filming and editing live-action videos to help us create educational video content. The videos will be posted on the respective websites
as well as relevant social media platforms.
● Research best practices to produce and disseminate content through animated and live-action videos
● Design a strategy for creating educational videos for the website and social media platforms
● Ideate, conceptualize, and deliver video projects working with the Design Team
● Create a content calendar for videos
● Develop the script for these videos
● Create storyboards to demonstrate the visual language of videos
● Source suitable stock music and footage
● Editing the videos post-production: sound editing, inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video in coordination with designers.
● Create explainer videos using basic 2D animation
● Undertaking photography and videography during events, field visits, etc. for our social media outreach
● Assist in the production of podcasts, Facebook Live, Twitter Chats, etc.
● Adhere to Creador Foundation brand guidelines and brand messaging and maintain brand uniformity across different video collaterals
● Undertake project management for all video production including preparation of budgets, whenever required,procurement of equipment, and liaising with external vendors
● Maintain a bank comprising video footage, still images, and music scores
● At least two years of relevant work experience in video production. Experience working in the non-profit/development sector is an added advantage
● Adept at video editing, animation, static and motion graphics, and sound design
● Technical acumen to set up, operate, and fix video/audio/lighting equipment
● Proficiency in video editing softwares: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro / Windows Movie Maker, Vyond, etc. with demonstrated skills in Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop. A sound understanding of the Adobe Suite will be preferred
● Proficiency in English and Malay
● A relevant graduate or post-graduate degree (preferred) in communications, media, journalism, or a related field
● Ability to visually convey theoretical and concept-heavy topics to diverse audiences in an engaging and concise manner
● Updated knowledge of recent social media trends such as Instagram reels / YouTube / TikTok etc.
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within timelines
● Team player with the ability to collaborate across teams
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode