With the Covid-19 pandemic coming and (hopefully) going, there's been a huge shift in how practitioners in the Cultural and Creative Industry (CCI) need to approach and produce creative works which align with the increasingly important area of sustainable development.
Join us as we launch Recreate: The Cultural and Creative Industry in the Age of Sustainable Development.
This report aims to serve as a guide for government bodies, relevant associations and individual practitioners seeking to explore new opportunities to present cultural and creative works as the world moves forward from a pandemic to an endemic phase.
Event details below:
Day/Date: Tuesday, 14 December 2021
Time: 9.30 am - 10.30 am
Venue: Online via Zoom
Listen in on a roundtable discussion composed of an esteemed group of panelists who will discuss key issues and findings including:
1. Izan Satrina - Founding CEO, Cultural Economy Development Agency (CENDANA)
2. Florence Lambert - Head of Arts and Creative Industries, British Council Malaysia
3. Grey Yeoh - International Engagement Consultant (Asia), Australia Council for the Arts
4. Saleh Sepas - Founder, Parastoo Theater Team
5. Amin Kamrani - Producer, Parastoo Theater Team
6. Wendy Teo Boon Ting - Curator, Borneo Laboratory (Borneo Art Collective)
Register to attend the launch now: https://bit.ly/3INDM4W
This project is supported by MyCreative Ventures, Cultural Economy Development Agency (CENDANA), PENJANA (Pelan Jana Semula Ekonomi Negara) and Goethe-Institut Malaysia.
#CoolerLumpur #CENDANAMalaysia #GoetheInstitutMalaysia