Working closely with an assigned mentor to support recruitment and selection of talents
for Teach For Malaysia Fellowship and various programmes.
Building partnerships and/or collaboration with existing and new university-career
services centres, student-leaders and organisations through campus recruitment
activities, campaigns, career fairs, workshops, training etc.
● Cultivating candidates by making phone calls, shadowing coffee chats, supporting
presentations in career-preparation or information sessions
● Leading projects or initiatives that may include either one of the following, but not
○ Market research and subsequent recruitment activities
○ Social media marketing, campaign and collaterals
○ Data analysis and selection process support
○ Students, Campus Leader and/or community engagement events
● Ensuring a smooth & efficient selection process by:
○ Coordinating and managing phone interview bookings and invitations of candidates
to Assessment Centres
○ Propose and execute logistical arrangements for Assessment Centre as the
Operation Lead and ensure an engaging & excellent candidate experience
○ Supporting documentation processes for Fellows’ employment
○ Matriculating and onboarding candidates, and delivering an excellent candidate
○ Co-organising engagement events. e.g. Raya Open House, Offeree briefings,
Campus leader engagement, etc
○ Producing offeree newsletters
Strong communication skills; Relationship building skills;
● Attention to detail and strong proficiency in English & Malay is extremely important.
● Proficiency in basic computer skills such as performing operations or data analysis on
Microsoft Excel is a plus
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode