- Prepare the technical drawings and documentation for NEM application to SEDA, TNB, and relevant parties for the entire process of the project;
- Check and provide technical layout for the execution of the project;
- Compile and manage all technical documentations in an organized manner;
- Verify information given by the client and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure the smooth completion of projects.
- Filed the needed information on the project for future matters;
- Ensure the drawings and documentation are in line with the company and regulatory requirements;
- Minimum Degree in Engineering / Design or similar courses;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply;
- Experience in the solar energy sector will be an added advantage;
- Competent in basic IT skills, computer-aided design software(s) and comfortable using Google Suites.
- Able to embrace and adapt to new technology with the aim of efficiency.
- 5 working day week with shift options of: Mon-Fri/ Sun-Thurs/ Tues-Sat, with shift timing shift options of 7.00 am-4.00pm/ 9.00 am-6.00pm/ 1.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode