- To evaluate clients’ roofs and design suitable PV systems;
- To prepare the technical drawings and documentation for NEM application to SEDA, TNB, and relevant parties for the entire process of the project.
- To ensure that all drawing and documentation requests from other departments are responded to in a timely manner;
- Ensure all related files are documented in an organized manner;
- Able to understand information communicated and transfer them into actions.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering / Design or similar courses;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed;
- Preferred knowledge in renewable energy;
- Competent in computer-aided design (AutoCAD / CorelDRAW or similar drafting softwares) and is comfortable using Google Suites;
- Able to embrace and adapt to new technology with the aim of efficiency;
- 5 working day week with shift options of: Mon-Fri/ Sun-Thurs/ Tues-Sat, with shift timing shift options of 7.00 am-4.00pm/ 9.00 am-6.00pm/ 1.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode