Mission for the Role
The mission of the Stakeholder Engagement Senior Associate is to drive the seamless delivery of programs by managing and optimising large-scale operational systems. This pivotal role involves ensuring efficiency and effectiveness within the program, overseeing team activities, and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Furthermore, the role will play a crucial part in cultivating and managing relationships within the Program Duta Guru ecosystem. This encompasses strategic collaborations with entities such as Yayasan PETRONAS and Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) at both federal and regional levels, contributing to the broader success of the program.
Key Measures of Success
● Measure 1: Cultivated Positive Stakeholder Engagement and Satisfaction - Foster positive relationships with working and implementation committees, including MOE and Yayasan PETRONAS, as well as broader federal, regional, and school-level stakeholders.
● Measure 2: Enhanced Commitment in the STEM Ecosystem - Increase commitment from
teachers, policymakers, and community members in the STEM ecosystem to achieve and
maintain excellence in Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) through STEM.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will work closely with the Manager of Stakeholder Engagement and Recruitment to facilitate these activities:
● Draft operational Ministry of Education (MOE) permission letters necessary for the
execution and implementation of Program Duta Guru (PDG) activities and events
● Cultivate robust relationships with stakeholders at federal and regional levels, including the MOE, State Education Departments, District Education Offices, and schools.
● Collaborate with Yayasan PETRONAS and the Education Planning and Research Division
(EPRD) to follow up, track, and monitor key tasks' progress. Ensure a seamless sharing of information between parties to drive the program forward.
● Efficiently manage the preparation, alignment, and execution of stakeholder engagement aspects (protocol, communication, logistics preparations, etc.) for PDG events.
● Mobilise and leverage stakeholders via regional approach with PDG Mobilisation
● Capture and track issues, risks, and relevant updates on event operations implementation from all relevant sources. Collaborate with stakeholders to address any issues if necessary
● Generate reports highlighting PDG stakeholder engagements and related matters
● Develop, implement, and maintain processes for a comprehensive stakeholder
● Ensure that the brand identities of all involved parties (Teach For Malaysia, Yayasan PETRONAS, MOE) are considered in all actions undertaken on behalf of Program Duta Guru
Participant Affairs and Recruitment
● Provide support for participant retention and withdrawal processes related to stakeholder engagement and management
● Provide support in generating reports for various stakeholders, showcasing progress in participant affairs.
Work scope and responsibilities may adapt and change in line with the needs of the programme
● Relationship Building - Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders, including government officials, community leaders, and other relevant parties
● Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey messages and represent the organisation's interests to various stakeholders
● Adaptability - Flexibility to adapt to changing political landscapes, policy environments, and stakeholder expectations
● Resourcefulness - Leverage on relationships/networks through stakeholder engagements as well as existing materials or references in order to achieve effective and efficient outcomes
● Collaboration - Collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams both within the organization and externally.
Years of experience & qualification
● Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
● Experience in recruitment and/or public stakeholder engagement would be an advantage
Leadership Experience & Team Adaptability
● Ability to be adaptable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, achievement-oriented environment
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and stakeholders
● Able to think strategically, critically, innovatively, and in a resourceful manner
● Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
● Able to plan strategically on multiple projects that are happening concurrently.
● Able to deliver and finish projects in a timely manner with effective outcome.
Language & Technical Proficiency
● Strong written and verbal skills and excellent proficiency in English and basic proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia
● Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel or Google Spreadsheets (formulas, format, dashboard etc.)
● Willing and able to readily adopt and utilize any TFM database or technological platform / application (i.e. Google Suites, Confluence, Salesforce, Zoom etc.)
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2024 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode