We are all about advancing Comprehensive Sexuality Education
Our vision is to help young people become confident and resilient in making informed decisions for their well-being, now and for their future. We are optimistic and ever-evolving in our quest to remove embarrassment, stigma and fear around sex education.
SPOT’s main objective is to educate teenagers on the importance of personal care throughout puberty. SPOT aims to assist girls and parents
• To create awareness of puberty related issues among young women
• To educate young women about the various biological and emotional changes that revolves around puberty
• To educate about the personal hygiene routine which revolve around menstruation
• To educate about self-worth and self-preservation
• To assist young women in making healthier life choices and making positive contributions to society
Sign up to receive monthly updates about jobs, news and events. Promise, no spam!