Are you a social worker with a passion for helping refugees, stateless individuals, and other marginalized people groups in Malaysia? Candidate will be equipped with relevant trainings and on the job mentoring.
- Conduct initial assessments of clients and develop individualized care plans
- Provide counseling and support to clients, including crisis intervention as needed
- Advocate for the rights and needs of clients, including assisting with access to services such as healthcare, education, and employment
- Coordinate with other team members, community organizations, and government agencies to ensure comprehensive and effective services for clients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and documentation
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in social work or a related field/training
- Minimum of two years of experience in social work, preferably with marginalized populations
- Having a valid driving license in Malaysia is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English with the ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode