We are looking for a talented Social Media & Marketing associate (Freelance) to manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing social media accounts across three platforms (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn). You will be managing MYReaders image in these platforms to ensure all our campaigns are marketed and promoted effectively.
As a Social Media & Marketing Associate (Freelance) we expect you to be tech savvy and up-to-date with the latest social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express MYReaders brand creatively. Essentially, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring a high level of web traffic and follower engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with organisation goals
- Update editorial calendars and post schedules
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content weekly (e.g texts, photos, news) that builds meaningful connections and encourages followers/ community member to take action
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries within 24 hours/ in a timely manner (setting up automated messages is recommended)
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management
Possess own laptop / desktop with stable internet connection
At least 1 year experience as a social media admin or a similar role
Experience in creating social media strategy
Knowledge of best practices for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and company/ organization website
Reliability and accountability; good work ethics and honesty
Fluent in English
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adequate knowledge of web design and development
Good to have:
Prior experience a content creator / administrator
Prior experience in digital and / or internet marketing
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Candidates who have/ or currently studying BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business or Public relations
What we offer:
- Fully remote work
- Opportunity to get involved and learn about our other operations
- A collaborative work environment with a dynamic team
- A meaningful job where you can contribute to the betterment of children lives
Remuneration: RM1,200/ month
This position is strictly freelance / contract, with the estimated working hours of 10 hours per week.
We are offering the compensation of RM1,200/ month
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode