- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
- 5 years experience in the digital marketing field. (Preferably in Telco or FMCG).
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies.
- Project management experience including financials and P/L.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experience.
- Solid knowledge and application of website analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and Meta campaigns.
- Able to communicate information from data about user experience and pain points to inform product strategy.
- Able to work with supporting teams and departments and source competent vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Good command of written, visual and non-verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Adaptable and creative problem-solving.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing, Comms & Media or equivalent.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode