to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in our society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1. Be a mentor to youth and participate as a positive role model to build and nurture character in underprivileged youth
2. Deliver content according to the IGCSE academic rigor and requirement
3. Manage students' behavior and apply appropriate and effective behavior measures
4. Prepare and deliver interactive lessons (including online)
5. Mark students' work and provide feedback for students in both academic and character development
6. Participate actively in school activities and programme which includes Dignity's events
1. Possess at least1 Year of working experience in Education or related field
2. Must have a Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Education;
3. Well-versed with the IGCSE Computer Science/ICT, Business Studies/ Accounting syllabus
4. Passion to work with youth
5. Highly driven and motivated
6. Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia (fluency in additional language (s) is a plus)
7. Able to travel for school camps and extended field trips
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode