A decentralized social & political movement protesting against educational & racial injustice in Malaysia.
We are a group of youths working towards a nation where any Malaysian can enroll to any school, university, or apply for a scholarship without being subjected to quotas.
We believe in inclusivity and equity.
- Abolish the quota system for all levels of education in Malaysia such as local high schools, universities, and scholarships
- Legislate a workplace discrimination law.
- Establish a board to assess and take action on job seekers' complaints on workplace discrimination in the public, private, government, and all other sectors of work.
- Table and enforce the Racial Discrimination Act.
- End statelessness in Malaysia.