- Assists the client to improve before and after sales service.
- Collecting SEDA registration documents from the client and processing documents for SEDA application.
- Creating SOPs for the department.
- Ensure the documents are collected.
- Ensure a smooth process for pre-sales.
- Collect Pre-Installation Checklist.
- Assist in pre sales tickets and post sales tickets and make sure internal SOPs are up-to-date and client-centric.
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, Computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Required skill(s): Communication and Training, Good interpersonal skills, Proactive attitude, comfortable with communal living and respectable business knowledge, Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently when appropriate.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule.
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Strong proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential (oral and written).
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma or equivalent.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode