We are looking for a Self-driven, creative and strategic-minded person excited to help grow a small business/social enterprise.
Fugeelah is a social enterprise creating jewellery & other lifestyle accessories that create change for refugee youth and children in Malaysia. We allocate profits to sustain income & upskilling opportunities for refugee youth, and to provide access to education for over 200 refugee children at our NGO, Fugee School.
• Create, lead and optimise marketing strategy
• Building a focused customer profile
• Provide more clarity of the brand via the social media channels
• Increase local and international sales (specifically focused on the Dubai market)
• Provide monthly press kits for media blast
• Conduct and submit a monthly analysis of marketing initiatives with recommendations for
Key Performance Indicators for Q1
• Social media channels growth via followers and engagement.
• Increase brand exposure to the key country markets
• Increase monthly sales
Deliverables (may vary upon further strategy discussion)
• Minimum of 3 high-quality posts on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok in forms of static images,
infographics, video and etc.
• Drive engagement of weekly posts and respond to comments and DM’s
• Create and manage a Fugeelah community to increase brand affinity and regular purchases
• Manage end-to-end digital campaigns for festive seasons
• Bi-weekly SEO articles that are amplified via Fugeelah’s social media channels (not included in the
mentioned 3 high-quality posts).
• Monthly social media report and market insights
Key Country Markets: Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Dubai
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode