- In-depth knowledge and 5 years of experience with project management practices and tools
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities and influence the actions and decisions of others to bring focus to critical strategic issues or to gain support and commitment for shared project
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to manage own portfolio and delegate tasks as needed
- Ability to escalate complex issues with recommendations to project leadership is essential.
- 4 years in product marketing, with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration to launch products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good with crunching numbers.
- Technical knowledge of green technologies.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience with financial modeling and pricing technology products.
- Creative and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Able to advocate internally on behalf of users.
- Experienced in Telco or Technology product launch is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode