With the larger purpose of achieving Program Duta Guru (PDG) 's Vision and Goals, the
Programme Operations Associate/ Senior Associate works within PDG’s Stakeholder Engagement and Operations (SEO) Team and supports Training and Support (TS) and Mobilisation Community team to facilitate programme delivery by:
● Creating and maintaining large-scale operational systems and ensuring operational efficiency of the programme.
● Creating an optimal and conducive environment for Participants at every event conducted by the Programme Team across regions.
● Serving as a resource to Participants and Staff for logistical questions about events and activities happening across regions.
● Work closely to support the PDG Team in planning events for the delivery of the programme in multiple regions.
● Effectively manage all logistical matters and provide communication support to Participants with regard to physical programme delivery in all regions, including, but not limited to accommodation, food, venue, transportation, technology etc.
○ Sub-events within PDG, including, but not limited to, National Induction,
Regional Training, National Symposium, Graduation, etc.
● Ensure all resources (i.e. print-outs, stationeries, materials, etc.) are available and ready to achieve the objective of PDG's physical training sessions.
● Manage programme and event operational costs to ensure events and other operational
spending are kept within the budget allocated and optimised throughout the programme's duration.
● Develop, implement and maintain effective processes and structures that allow for
thorough knowledge management.
● Capture and track issues, risks and all relevant updates on event operations
implementation from all relevant sources, and collaborate with the related stakeholders to address any, if necessary.
● Collaborate with the Talent and Support team to capture and track issues that are relevant to technologies used for knowledge management within the implementation of PDG.
● Support communication with all regional external stakeholders (i.e., school, vendors, and corporate stakeholders) across regions.
1. Required Competencies
● Passion for Teach For Malaysia's mission and the movement
● Desire to operate within the Teach For Malaysia's Core Values
● Emotional intelligence, including effective relationship-building
● Clear, confident, and emotionally engaging communicator both in writing and verbally
● Strong desire to learn new things and grow professionally
● Strong customer service ethic
● Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with diverse individuals, including Participants, vendors and regional stakeholders.
● Experience and enthusiasm in working with a team and creating a collegial atmosphere with Staff and Participants
● Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple streams of work and
independently prioritise tasks
● Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
● Excellent reasoning, problem-solving and process-based thinking skills, including
responding to the needs of Participants and Staff in the PDG environment
● Ability to manage operational budget effectively
● Highly adaptable and work effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, deadline-driven,collaborative and VUCA (volatile, uncertain, challenging and ambiguous) environment
● Strong proficiency in MS Office and G Suite platforms
● Fluent in spoken and written Malay and English
● Must be able to travel independently between multiple work sites in other regions, if necessary
2. Who should consider this role
● Bachelor's degree (in any field)
● Minimum 1-year experience in event/logistics/project management or support is
preferred but not mandatory
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2024 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode