We are looking for a programme manager to be responsible for organising programmes and activities for one of our projects. You will be tasked with developing tools and resources to support the project’s strategic direction,
as well as creating and managing project milestones and goals. You will also be in charge of developing and implementing operational plans and financial budgets for this programme.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both programme management and team management. A bachelor's degree is required. Salary will commensurate with experience.
● Setting up the project planning dashboard aligned to project milestones and timeline.
● Developing a budget and operating plan for the programme.
● Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement, aligned to the project’s Theory of Change and Key Performance Indicators based on terms agreed with our project partners/sponsors
● Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
● Ensuring goals are met in areas including students' learning, programme quality, and stakeholder satisfaction.
● Implementing and managing changes and interventions including analysing risks to ensure project goals are achieved.
● Meeting with stakeholders to report on programme status throughout its life cycle.
● Working on strategy with the marketing team
● Bachelor's degree in a related field.
● Proven experience in project management, stakeholder management andteam management
● Experience using project management tools and grant management is a plus point
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.