We care about student empowerment. We are an education startup that designs innovative student-centric experiences focused on developing key leadership & soft skills. We hope to empower students, particularly those from underserved communities,with a sense of possibility and to pursue their dreams.
We innovate learning. Since the start of the pandemic, we have run over 250 virtual workshops and continuously innovate in learning - find new ways to help students self-develop in areas of leadership, mental & emotional health, core values and career-aspirations.
You’ll like us. Our team comprises a group of dynamic, entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about student empowerment and have the educational chops (over 30 years of teaching collectively!) to impact students meaningfully.
Programme Design and Delivery:
● Meet with clients & partners to understand expectations and design programmes to achieve student impact
● Follow up on important actions and decisions, and handle issues that arise.
● Independently lead workshop & training sessions
● Facilitate student groups during programmes including camps and workshops
● Revise programmes based on research, feedback and data
● Develop & monitor project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
● Coordinate operations and logistics for programme delivery● Prepare communication materials for potential & existing clients & partners
● Build relationships with stakeholders including MOE /JPN/PPD, educational community, regional private sector and other relevant stakeholders by: -
i. Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings;
ii. Maintaining relationships with frequent communication touch points
Monitoring & Evaluation:
● Develop impact measurement frameworks to evaluate programme outcomes
● Conduct programme data collection & contribute to social impact analysis
● Conduct data analysis, and generate insights on programme recommendations
● Prepare project reporting to keep stakeholders updated on project progress
1. Passionate about student empowerment and student voice initiatives
2. Years of experience:
a. Lead: Minimum 4 years experience in designing education/training programmes, workshop facilitation, and project implementation & management
b. Senior Associate: Minimum 2 years experience in any of the following:
project management, teaching, camp facilitation, workshop training
3. Able to take ownership, and manage multiple work streams
4. Excellent at producing written communication, reports and presentations, with great attention to detail and maintaining high quality of work
5. Highly adaptable and unafraid to engage with challenging situations
6. Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative environment
7. Proficient in using MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and G Suite
8. Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode