Become the Program Director for AYO's Social Volunteerism Department!
1. Involving youth in ASEAN to provide benefits to the ASEAN Community to achieving enduring solidarity and unity among the nations by building a caring and caring society through volunteerism program.
2. Building a spirit of cooperation, collective responsibility to promote human and social development also culture among the youth in ASEAN
3. Design project on Social Volunteerism Program (Charity, SDG’s promotion, and others)
4. Increase the number of partners particularly with Non-profit organizations or other voluntary based organizations in ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries.
5. Working closely with other team members in Department of Social Volunteerism and cross-department.
6. Lead the management of ASEAN Youth Conference (the AYO’s annual event)
Strong interest in Youth Development and Social Activities
Love to connect and collaborate with new networks
Have strong communication skills & willingness to grow.
Able to allocate time to contribute to the program discussion
Age range: To be on the AYO Activator team, the minimum age required is 18 years old, with a maximum age of 35 years old.
Location: AYO Activator members are located in many different countries in the world. You may reside in all countries
Period: Minimum contribution is around 6 months voluntary works.
Benefits: A certificate of appreciation after 6 months joining with a good track record, amazon educate programs, international organizational experience, personal development trainings, international networks and many more.
Membership fee: Every activator members are required to collectively contribute $10/year to support the development of the organization.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.