- Conceptualize new products and create product roadmaps by collaborating with relevant stakeholders and come up with ideas for new products.
- Defining the vision for a product and aligning stakeholders around that vision.
- Understand different markets, competitors and identify potential opportunities, and develop an in-depth product strategy to meet those needs.
- Analyze, position, package, promote, and tailor our solutions to our users.
- Prioritize features and capabilities, taking into account short term needs vs long term strategic goals, and communicate effectively rationale for those priorities.
- Drive internal and external processes for product roll outs.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies.
- Gather feedback and data to improve our products.
- Drive conversion of potential customers into sales.
- 4 years in product marketing, with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration to launch products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good with crunching numbers.
- Technical knowledge of green technologies.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience with financial modeling and pricing technology products.
- Creative and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Able to advocate internally on behalf of users.
- Experienced in Telco or Technology product launch is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode