to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in society!
Dignity offers competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1. Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities in a child-friendly method
2. Mark students' work and give feedback on students' progress and development
3. Maintain up-to-date content knowledge (Cambridge syllabus)
4. Adaptability to learn and use various range of learning resources and materials to guide children's learning
5. Manage students' behavior and apply appropriate and effective positive behavior management strategies
6. Participate actively in school activities and programmes
7. Engage with students' parents and community for better school-home partnership
1. Possess at least 1 year teaching experience
2. Enjoy working with children and passionate about education
3. Energetic and willing to explore new ways of teaching students
4. Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia (fluency in additional language (s) is a plus)
5. Able to travel for school camps and extended field trips
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2024 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode