People & Culture Officer implements WAO’s policies and processes relating to human resources, in accordance with WAO’s organisational and HR strategic direction. The People & Culture Officer is part of WAO’s Operations team and reports to the People & Culture Manager. The Officer also works with colleagues from Operations Team (finance, human resources, accountability, admin); as well as directors and managers to handle staff matters in their respective teams.
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Commitment to feminist principles and WAO vision, mission, and core values.
• Interest in human resources / people & culture.
• Experience and knowledge of human resources management (or strong commitment to learn).
• Ability to multi task, work under pressure, and complete tasks within deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills, which includes people management skills and ability to interact with all levels of
people within and outside of the organisation.
• Understands the need for confidentiality and sensitivity in HR.
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode