Partnership Development (Private - Corporations & Foundations) (Internship)
As a PDCF intern, your responsibilities will revolve around supporting Partnership Development’s
efforts in fundraising through corporations and foundations, building and strengthening
relationships, and connecting partners and supporters with the Teach for Malaysia movement.
● Assist in the development of new leads and manage stewardship materials for
prospects, partners and supporters of Teach For Malaysia, e.g., research and engage
prospects, draft and process letters (permission, thank you, invitation), coordinate
opportunities for students, Fellows, Alumni, and any customised engagements
● Assist in donor stewardship packaging and reporting, engagements and any other
● Participate and assist in cultivation meetings and fundraising campaigns at Teach For
● Support the development and execution of fundraising strategies and engagements at
Teach For Malaysia when needed
● Support the development of stakeholder mapping and Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) platform
● Support back end knowledge management, i.e. managing data for reporting purposes,
monitoring delivery of partner requirements
● Uphold function and organisation norms, including: attending team and organisation
meetings, and participating in knowledge management
● Work with the Individual Giving intern on communications to the different donors, where
Creative and critical thinking when developing and executing ideas; Strong research skills and
attention to detail; Excellent written communication (English and Malay); Good communication
and relationship building skills; Organised; Proactive.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode