The mission of the Recruitment Coordinator is to maintain large-scale recruitment operational systems as well as ensuring operational efficiency of the recruitment process. This includes overseeing and keeping track of the recruitment activities carried out by the recruitment team.
Additionally, the role will support in managing relationships with stakeholders within the Program Duta Guru ecosystem (including, but not limited to Yayasan PETRONAS, Pusat STEM Negara dan Petrosains). This also includes working with stakeholders in the Ministry of Education at federal and regional levels.
1. Participant Affairs
● Coordinate with Programme Coordinators to ensure Participant Affairs are well
managed & clearly communicated to the Working Committee, Penyelaras STEM Negeri and other relevant stakeholders.
● Follow up closely with Participants, Programme Coordinators and Working Committee
on cases related to participant retention and engagement.
● Continue to enhance and refine the Participant Affairs tracking system for better data & knowledge management purposes.
● Leverage participant data to optimize recruitment strategy
● Support with programme operations in order to enhance participant experience and
engagement with a focus on improving participant retention.
● Produce reports for various stakeholders highlighting PDG participant affairs progress.
● Support on overseeing all recruitment projects which includes Participants &
Pembimbing Program Duta Guru.
● Plan and execute effective recruitment events, campaigns and marketing strategies to
influence STEM teachers (e.g.: info sessions) as well as through networking (Roadshows) and virtual platforms.
● Co-craft recruitment content with Marketing Team and Design & Training Team to
attract high potential candidates including but not limited to: website, social media,
brochures and recruitment pitch presentations.
● Leverage on social media marketing and communication platforms to increase brand
awareness and recruitment opportunities such as Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.
● Efficiently use tracking systems to analyze and determine the effectiveness of campaign strategy and execution.
● Execute efficient and effective selection processes, including application review and application essay evaluation, which included facilitating info sessions and selection process.
3. Manage the applicant tracking system (Salesforce, if any) and other platforms & tools especially Google Spreadsheets.
● Identify, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including prospective applicants, Pembimbing Program Duta Guru (PPDG), Penyelaras STEM Negeri (PSN), Working Committee (WC - Yayasan PETRONAS & Pusat STEM).
● Produce reports for various stakeholders highlighting PDG recruitment.
1. Role-Specific Competencies
● Tech-savvy: Has knowledge of or willing to learn on how to build, develop, manage and maintain knowledge management systems, analytics dashboards and customer relationships management softwares (including but not limited to Excel or Google Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Power BI, Google Data Studio, and Atlassian Confluence).
● Passionate about our mission: believes deeply in the importance of inspiring/investing external people in our mission, and has high expectations for how Teach For Malaysia and Program Duta Guru is viewed by external constituents.
● Resourcefulness - Leverage on relationships/networks through stakeholder engagements as well as existing materials or references in order to achieve effective and efficient outcomes.
2. Years of experience & qualification
● Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
● Experience in recruitment and/or public stakeholder engagement would be an advantage
3. Leadership Experience & Team Adaptability
● Ability to be adaptable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, achievement-oriented environment
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and stakeholders
● Able to think strategically, critically, innovatively, and in a resourceful manner
● Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
● Able to plan strategically on multiple projects that are happening concurrently.
● Able to deliver and finish projects in a timely manner with effective outcome.
4.Language & Technical Proficiency
● Strong written and verbal skills and excellent proficiency in English and basic proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia
● Excellent proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel or Google Spreadsheets (formulas, format, dashboard etc.)
● Willing and able to readily adopt and utilize any TFM database or technological platform / application (i.e. Google Suites, Confluence, Salesforce, Zoom etc.)
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode