To serve as the Operation Executive cum Administrator for WWF-Malaysia’s In-House Face-To-Face (IHF2F) Fundraising Team.
1. In-House Face-To-Face Support
• To serve as coordinator between the Face-To-Face (F2F) Fundraising team and the in-office team. The Executive is expected to be spending his/her working hours partially on the field to ensure that the F2F fundraising activities are carried out smoothly.
• To process successful donor subscription registration and submission report to payment processing partner.
2. Location Scouting, Scheduling, and Coordination
• Ongoing search and evaluation of key and ideal locations within the Klang Valley to be used IHF2F activities.
• Serve as the liaison between WWF-Malaysia and the owners of the location and relevant authorities, to ensure that WWF-Malaysia is able to secure the location of IHF2F fundraising activities as scheduled.
• The Executive will be in charge of all manners pertaining the set up and dismantling of the F2F booths at scheduled locations. Therefore, the Executive will sometimes be required to be work during non-regular WWF-Malaysia business hours, e.g. weekends and night shifts, to ensure that the booths are assembled as per WWF standards, and
supervising dismantling the booths as per the agreement with the location owners and local municipality authorities.
3. Face to Face Fundraising Marketing Collaterals and Equipment Management
• Maintains the listing of availability of merchandise/stock user for F2F, marketing collaterals and equipment used by the In-house F2F Fundraising team.
• The Executive will also be required to work closely with WWF-Malaysia’s external vendors and procurement to replenish any stock, collaterals or equipment deemed necessary.
4. Human Resource and Recruitment Support
• To assists the Head of Individual Fundraising and Acquisition Manager in the recruitment of F2F Fundraisers.
• The Executive will also serve as the main contact person between the IHF2F Fundraisers and the WWF Malaysia Human Resource team. This includes processing and submission of any claims and commission documents from the F2F team to Human Resource, and
ensures that all claims and commissions are paid out to the F2F on time.
1. Graduate preferably with a degree in Business/Marketing/Social Science or related area. SPM/STPM graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. Minimum two (2) years of working experience, in preferably administrative roles. Candidates with hands on experience in working on project or event coordination will have an added advantage.
3. Excellent written and oral skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. The Candidate must also be familiar with using common Office suite application such as Spreadsheet and Word Processors.
4. Good understanding of current environmental and conservation issues.
5. Experience in working for any NGO, especially in fundraising would have an added advantage.
6. A mature individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful. The candidate must be willing to on work on non-regular office hours.
7. Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills, result-driven, hardworking, innovative, team-player and committed.
8. Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
9. The candidate must have a valid driving license and own his/her own vehicle.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.