- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Run social media channels.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in, Advertising Media Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication or equivalent field.
- Proven experience with social media and web analytics tools.
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written).
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode