- Inspect and repair mechanical and electrical equipment while ensuring that all quality and safety requirements are met.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are properly maintained.
- Oversee all logistics department operations in a way that ensures efficiency and meets customer needs.
- Develop a plan to optimize fuel efficiency while maintaining compliance with safety regulations.
- Maintain a fleet of vehicles that are up to date with safety equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of fuel usage and driver behavior.
- Review vehicle maintenance procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Experience working as a Mechanic.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule.
- Must possess own transport.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively, managing multiple projects to meet deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage third-party suppliers, partners, and vendors.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode