IDEAS' Public Finance Unit (PFU) is looking for an intern to join our team. The candidate must be available to start immediately and commit for a minimum of 3 months.
To apply, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Curriculum Vitae (including references) and cover letter
2. Transcripts and relevant certificates
3. Sample of written work (in English)
All our interns are paid an allowance RM40.00 per day. The vacancy is open until a suitable candidate is selected. Application sent via Facebook will not be considered.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with research activities
• Attending meetings with relevant stakeholders
• Assisting in planning and execution of events
• Assisting in the planning and execution of social media strategies
Requirements for PFU:
• University graduates and students are encouraged to apply
• Keen to learn new subjects and skills
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Knows how to use excel
• Familiarity with reports issued by government entities is an advantage
• Interest in reading government reports
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.