ROSE Foundation (Removing Obstacles to cervical ScrEening) is a health non-profit that implements programs throughout Malaysia focusing on cervical screening featuring self-sampling by women themselves and related health education and advocacy for women’s reproductive health.
ROSE Foundation is currently looking for dynamic and pro-active candidates.
1. Engage with and support healthcare professionals, community leaders and event partners to
execute the cervical screening program
2. Educate participants during physical or virtual cervical screening events regarding cervical cancer,
Human Papillomavirus, self-sampling and results of the test
3. Create and design posters, flyers and information sheets for events and public distribution
4. Create and design social media content
5. Tend to miscellaneous tasks
Required Skills & Qualifications
● Individuals with an interest in community work, public health, women’s health and other relevant
fields are encouraged to apply.
● Open, approachable and pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills.
● A proactive team player who can work with minimum supervision.
● Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Tamil or Chinese is a strong
● Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Google applications such as Google Drive, Slides, Sheets,
● Available on certain weekends.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.