- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR matters in a timely manner.
- Conduct new hire orientations and assist in all onboarding processes, including mandatory corporate trainings.
- Understand business goals and needs and connect teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices and solutions.
- Provide guidance on complex employee relations matters, including but not limited to; corrective action, coaching, feedback and performance management.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in identifying current talent pipeline for critical positions and help build, lead and grow high-performing teams.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to contribute to the design and delivery of innovative people programs to improve and enhance the employee experience.
- Manage any performance issues across the business by developing and implementing performance improvement plans when required and providing guidance to management.
- Support the Senior Human Resources Team on organizational design and implementation strategies for the defined client groups.
- Establish and manage strong relationships and engagement with staff at all levels.
- Complete special projects and perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
- University degree or Masters in HRM, Business Administration, Commerce, Psychology or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of HR generalist or HRBP
- A solid understanding of applicable Malaysian Employment and Human Rights legislations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional with strong discretion and confidentiality practices.
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode