We are currently looking for a Fundraising Intern! Interns applying to this role must be available to start early December and commit until end of March.
To apply, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Curriculum Vitae (including references) and cover letter
2. Transcripts and relevant certificates
3. Sample of written work (in English)
All our interns are paid an allowance RM40.00 per day. The vacancy is open until a suitable candidate is selected. Application sent via Facebook will not be considered. Happy applying and good luck!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Liaising with external parties on invitation and potential sponsors through emails and phone calls
• Handling invitations
• Assisting in planning and execution of event
• Assisting in the planning and execution of social media strategies
• Candidates who have experience in financing activities and managing events are encouraged to apply, Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent event management skills
• Experience in communications-related work would be an advantage
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.