The Events Executive is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing events and roadshows for World Vision Malaysia.
• Manage general planning for public (F2F) fundraising, help to coordinate and execute yearly fundraising campaigns (on-ground/online) and roadshows
• Liaise with partners, sponsors, volunteers, contractors and other third party agencies
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to conceptualise, synergise and coordinate activation plans for World Vision Malaysia's events and roadshows
• Maintain database in relation to various events, projects and campaigns
• Perform other related duties as required
• Degree in Business or Marketing
• 1-3 years of working experience
• Working knowledge and familiarity with events planning and execution
• Demonstrates quick thinking and creativity
• Able to manage timeline and task coordination across different stakeholders
• Able to communicate well and work independently
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode