Hello, everyone!Charisma Movement is an organisation that encourages volunteerism by providing a reliable and sustainable framework for community service and leadership projects to be carried out in Malaysia. We aim to continue flourishing as a self-sustaining non-profit organisation committed to combating global issues with various volunteering projects.
If you are someone who is passionate about the volunteering scene, we have some great news for you! We are currently looking for new team members for the current 2022/23 term and we want you to be a part of it!
Deadline: 23 October 2022, 11:59PM GMT+8
Thank you & good luck!
For more information, kindly visit charismamovement.com/recruitment
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries relating to recruitment.
1. Devise a blueprint for Project Anak Malaysia
2. Maintain/ Create good relationships with external stakeholders (i.e: Schools, Sponsors, Partners, etc). That being said, prepare for any ad hoc collaboration request from parties.
3. Coordinate with teachers on the activities, time, and schools related matters.
4. Liaise with volunteers and take good care of them.
5. Delegate task to Educational Project Officer.
Prepare for post-mortem and education awareness activities.
1. Be able to wear different caps when liaising with stakeholders of different levels and demographics (bureaucrats, governments, sponsors, teachers, kids, etc).
2. Highly recommended ones with experience handling such educational projects.
3. Ability to coordinate a team, responsible, organised, multi-tasking, self-driven, goal-oriented, and good communication skills.
4. Creative in solving problems when presented with unpredicted challenges.
5. Awareness of Education Inequity issues in Malaysia (especially East Malaysia) and is passionate to be the change.
6. A fun and easy-going person to work with - especially when handling volunteers and kids.
7. Fluent in both English and Bahasa Melayu (speaking and writing).
18-30 years old Malaysian citizen/proof of residence in Malaysia for at least 5 years
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode