to empower lives;
to reimagine education - a school for all, a space for creativity;
to be part of a solution to create education equality in Malaysia;
to bring hope and impact to the community through your day-to-day work;
to grow through wide professional development, collaboration, networking and partnerships; and
to experience a life-changing journey,
If you are, Dignity welcomes you to join their community of diverse and passionate young adults who believe in making a difference in our society!
Dignity offer competitive benefits (Medical, Education support, Dental) and an environment that is truly welcoming and opportunities for you to grow, learn and contribute.
Contact email@example.com / 03-4044 1397
1 . Co-teach online classes as required*
2. Assist and participate in online classes preparation
3. Assist homeroom teachers in online classroom management
4. Administrative tasks including grading and marking of students' works
5. Attend weekly departmental meetings, as well as trainings and conferences as required
*Practicum Students or Interns are given the opportunities to co-teach classes as per university requirements
1. Minimum commitment of three (3) months or more
2. Currently pursuing a Degree or Diploma in Education
3. Good command in both written & spoken English with good presentation skills
4. Computer proficient namely Google Suite & Classrooms, Microsoft Office & Zoom
5. Proactive, organised, detail-oriented with strong verbal and interpersonal skills
6. Love children and has strong passion in coaching and developing children from diverse groups of background
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode