The Development Facilitator is responsible for planning and implementing Nutrition projects, and support the implementation of other projects in a local Community Development Programme with the aim of sustained child well-being and community empowerment. This role is based in Sook, Sabah.
• Work with communities to identify issues, needs and problems
• Implement community development programmes and facilitate community engagement through group processes
• Evaluate and monitor programmes, and prepare reports
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders such as government bodies, NGOs, faith-based organisations, other related partners and the community to promote the well-being of children
• Enlist the cooperation of government bodies, churches, community organisations and individuals
• General administrative duties
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• At least one (1) year of relevant experience, including development facilitation in and with communities
• Possess good problem solving and creative thinking skills
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English (written and spoken)
• Able to drive and have a valid driving license
Wiki Impact is an online platform dedicated to the impact industry. We share stories and data on issues that matter, highlighting impact-driven organizations and changemakers on the ground. Now, everyone can experience the impact industry, get data to give effectively, and bring more fulfilment and purpose to life.
Ⓒ 2022 All rights reserved Made with ❤️ by Rootcode